Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lol SMU just gave TCU a shot by missing a snap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Hahahah ND

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Clean pass

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Jazzimus Prime posted:

I regret buying the Razorback emoticons :razorback: :razorfront: in celebration after Petrino led us to that magical 11-2 season before falling off his bike

You think curses aren't real?

Well I'M IN ONE :smithicide:

Now I know who bought those lol. Why the mirrored one?

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:lol: hot potato

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Jazzimus Prime posted:

Only when Miles was the coach. For some reason we had his number, and when Arkansas beat the Tigers, it was in the most idiotic and ridiculous fashion.

Arkansas hasn't been a threat to LSU since Orgeron "0-16 at Ole Miss" took the reins. But in fairness, Arkansas hasn't been a threat to much of anyone since then. Including San Jose State, judging by the clusterfuck that's going on tonight.

I take solace in the fact they were not terrible when I went there

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao ark int

And they play a&m next weekend, great

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

LOL

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Sent from my iPad posted:

Turn on UCLA/Wazzu.

Came to post this

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

This game

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Amazing

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

a touchdown here would be more points, but a field goal here greatly increases the odds that we get OT, which means even more points

i'm torn

Always root for OT

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Noooo

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

OT dream alive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007