Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
an important personal update

gently caress a jayhawk

that is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
a defensive struggle has broken out in the big xii

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

a defensive struggle has broken out in the big xii

just re-upping this

but the good news for WVU has been they have been much better in the second half, making great adjustments in all three games

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

just re-upping this

but the good news for WVU has been they have been much better in the second half, making great adjustments in all three games

follow up, this game is a big ten nooner in spirit

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Scionix posted:

friendly reminder jimbo fisher makes 800 million dollars a year with a 2 trillion dollar buyout

and has more national titles than Texas

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

ahem, eat poo poo

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

A good doink? Lame? Funny? I dunno.

this is such a snoozer, but pretty impressed with kansas' d so far

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

The teams look comparable, which I'm counting as a success on Kansas's part because every win in the past seemed more like the other team making GBS threads the bed as opposed to an actual equivalent struggle for victory.

yeah kansas looks competent, which is a huge difference

but also lol at what's about to happen to your basketball program

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

my hottest cfb take is elligher is trash who keeps getting bailed out by his superstar wr's

which means I can't wait for him to get drafted by the steelers

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Yeah, but hopefully Self sings at his indictment and it takes Coach K down with him. In the meantime, excited for new Kansas b-ball coach... what, Frank Haith? Aw, what the gently caress.

Frank Haith has a better record vs Bob Huggins than Bill Self

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

The true troll would be KU hiring Gregg Marshall, I'd probably just go root for NC State for awhile if that happens.

Anyway, don't think KU wins this.

I think WVU needs another TD and FG to be comfortable, but yeah.

I don't hate Kansas, but I would if they hired Gregg Marshall. God I hate that fucker,

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Raku posted:

every alabama poster has been screaming into the void about the entire front seven having been taken away by a vengeful old testament injury god in the offseason but nobody listens to us

how can you even be mad about anything as a bama fan. this is the strangest thing.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Scionix posted:

we are starting 7 true freshman on defense

and? they could literally star on virtually any team in the country and you haven't been remotely tested lol

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Scionix posted:

"why did south carolina get like 400 yards vs alabama lol"

we're starting 7 true freshman on defense

"lol boo hoo, you want us to feel bad for you? little bitch? idiot fucker? you want us to cry? HRMMMMM"

like ok, just answering the question

i had forgotten how adorable you are

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Raku posted:

i literally was just answering a question about hilinksi

oh i know, but scionix is adorable

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

pays to be WVU ahashahaahh

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

its the right call, you just never see it

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

I hope the crowd never stops booing, what absolute horseshit.

i can understand how hard it is to see a call go against you at home, first time for everything i guess

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

It really pays to be Kansas football, lol, come the gently caress on with this.

I mean most of these fans have never seen a call go against Kansas!

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

just think of that as a long play by Karma over the guarding the in bound no call

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

Well I mean they're all basketball fans so...

Oh yeah, that changes nothing with this statement.

:thejoke:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Lol if you think any Kansas basketball fans go to Kansas football games.

Also I'm more annoyed that a cool-rear end onside kick was spoiled than that it's against Kansas, onside kick recoveries rule and these refs killed it just cause they're kill joys and actively making the game more boring.

lol i am just giving you a hard time dude but that was the joke.txt

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

the best part of this season, with like zero expectations, is i am just laughing at that

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

"Now THIS is Big XII podracing!"

please name the aftermath thread this whoever i am wheezing at this whole game

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Scionix posted:

THATS THE FIRST COACH FROM OHIO STATE I'VE HEARD OF THAT KNOWS ABOUT MUTUAL CONSENT LOL

okay this is good

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Mike_V posted:

how about you call a good loving play inside the 10, dooley?

have you considered there's a reason he's at Missouri now

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Mike_V posted:

you've got maybe the best TE in NCAA right now and also a big rear end beast who gets open a lot but instead let's call a bunch of dives and QB keepers

how anyone doesn't just give your te the ball idk he's a loving monster

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

That, though, is probs PI.

yeah absolutely the right call

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

huge series coming up in KU/WVU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

well then

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

gonna be ranked for the first time since the 80's lol

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

wvu gotta score or this could be real interesting

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i am torn

gently caress midjajors

but also eat poo poo

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

For some reason I always thought that UCF was in orlando until I learned that it was built in a swamp far outside of orlando.

that is the entire state of florida

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

ur in my world now posted:

tom herman is the biggest bitch

thats why scionix likes him

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

gundy is going to crush a busch lite can on his forehead and then kick herman's rear end

i mean gundy is a huge loser rear end in a top hat too

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

EvilHawk posted:

Old Dominion are up 9-0 against Virginia

I have no idea if this matters but it's certainly a thing that is happening

the acc is a hot mess

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

the mullet is ironically funny. there's nothing redeemable about herman

well yes, but its skinny kid at fat camp

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

alexa, cue country roads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

#Pac12BeforeDark

https://twitter.com/AZATHLETICS/status/1175555482922020864?s=19