Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
go tulane!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

PostNouveau posted:

gently caress that, blow your whistles louder

Seriously, I didn't even hear it. Bad call.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
oh hell yeah!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
gently caress yeah this ending!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1174886239331344384?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Jazzimus Prime posted:

No, but I called Mitch by an insulting, mean, and sexist name that rhymes with his own name right after he transferred to USC. I didn't get punished for it after having spent lots of money here on emotes, but I did receive a warning. Looking back, I don't blame him for transferring, but I only said it because drat I'm tired of my alma mater getting stomped by Alabama, and LSU, and Auburn, and A&M, and every other team in that division over the past decade...

to be fair, the games against LSU had been a coin flip for a long time