Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm surprised the pass was that close, it looked so bad coming out of his hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That was cool.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
8-4 . . . . that's a great season.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
UCF stopping all these well executed plays then falling to that is something.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rick posted:

UCF stopping all these well executed plays then falling to that is something.

Eh in the replay it looks a lot better than I thought in real time.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Great win by Pitt but RIP even one team I kind of like making it to the playoffs.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

ur in my world now posted:

losing a close game in a goofball way and then everyone going LOL THAT TEAM WAS ALWAYS BAD!!!! is the hallmark of a championship team. ucf natty champs 2019

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm watching Oregon/Stanford but it's pretty boring.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

drat I was going to stay out of the football and soccer debate but I'm pissed that my season tickets to football doesn't get me petting zoo access.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Old Dominion committing suicide.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Why punt now, the damage is done.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I guess with as good as he is at rushing the QB I can understand why they let him play football even though he leaked all those documents.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat what have I missed"?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Come the gently caress on Cougs don't lose to this extreme garbage team.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oh no

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Well I guess at least I don't have to worry about Arizona being the only team to lose to UCLA this year.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Tom Sellout posted:

the end of this game makes it clear that defense wins championships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I respect that "lateral" attempt.