Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I don't know why but I will always cheer for Tulane. Maybe it's because I played a long NCAA 06 dynasty with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
hell yeah

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

drat I'm so glad I turned this game on

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

both of these teams would beat nebraska by 300 points

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

good lord that was the closest FG success I've ever seen. I had no idea whether it was good until the refs called it.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

gat dang let the boys play pawl

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I've always wanted to see someone try that poo poo! God loving dammit what a way to start the football weekend fellers.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

HOOOOOLKY FUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSS

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

lol I think that safety might have had a few bucks on tulane

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

go waves, one of the best endings of a football game I have ever seen

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

MourningView posted:

The next day the ISU AD said he hadn't hear anything but also the Iowa State band is mistreated in Kinnick too so both sides are bad and to blame here.

This whole thing is abhorrent but this argument makes my skin crawl. Last time I checked, ISU didn't play in Iowa City this year. Grow the gently caress up.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

MourningView posted:

"it's a shame if this happened"

Bbbbllleeeeeecccchhhh

Man all you gotta say is, "We're taking this very seriously. Student safety is our top priority and these incidents are inexcusable. We will get to the bottom of this."

Nothing lost. Just be a decent human.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

drat

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Nebraska will lose the football contest today

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

At least gameday won't come to Lincoln after Nebraska loses to Illinois by 24 points

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I mean

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

It's bad no good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

MourningView posted:

there were people paid to write about sports who picked Nebraska to win the big ten this year

Gotta get them clicks baby