Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Is this the aftermath thread? I'm just gonna treat it as such (and I'm sorry PM, desperate and never-ending mediocrity is a true hell)

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1174845515445522432?s=20

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1174874517581312001?s=20

This is just... yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Lions remain, somehow, undefeated.

oh god the chiefs are gonna run a train on us next week

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
If you think Kawalimus being Kawalimus is obnoxious just put him on ignore, waxing poetic about how wrong he is and/or telling him to get therapy (Over football? Seriously?) and that he has brain problems is far more unreadable than anything he posts.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Anyway, Lions: god drat they were lucky to come out of that one with a win. It's a really good thing the Eagles were forced to suit up all those amputees that couldn't catch passes for poo poo or else we would have definitely been in trouble. That 4th Quarter playcalling was especially wretched—the Lions were only able to pick up a single yard on seven rushing plays in the 4th, which is... not ideal (And also a major indictment of the inability for the line to open up holes for Kerryon).

At this point, I think the Lions have everything they need to succeed except a head coach. The talent is there on both offense and defense, and even the position coaches aren't terrible (Bevell's offense has been a pleasant surprise with his willingness to let Stafford chuck the ball downfield), but I am certain that Patricia is a millstone around this team's neck, and will doom a talented team to mediocrity this season.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Chichevache posted:

gently caress every clown on this forum who was happy we ditched Bevell.

He's been doing great work with the Lions, not gonna lie.