Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Raku posted:

How many first down runs did Henry produce from loving nothing only for it to go back on a penalty

9 times all very soft holds too

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Imagine being mad about something over 20 years ago

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Don't you have strong opinions about General Lee?

What?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It is funny this melt is happening over a tnf game

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
They are good and will win the 9 games I've been saying this entire time

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Play is legit retarded guys

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

OxySnake posted:

I currently have a galaxy brained take of Lamar Jackson is thus far what Mariota could of been if not saddled to some truly awful coaching

That's true. If he had roman instead of trash he would have been elite easy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Someone who doesn't think pass on first down is a sin would have been enough

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Lamar Jackson was a better runner in college, honestly. I've always been really high on him, he's cool as poo poo. Mariota could've at least been a comparable version of that though, but, y'know, never had the same offensive coordinator in consecutive years.

Still laughing how lafleur got taken away despite being awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Tanking is extremely bad when not done subtly