Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Is the titan’s line awful or is the jags defensive front legendary?

Holy poo poo jag receivers couldn’t catch. Lots of dropped balls even after the rain stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mariota got put on his rear end more than a dozen times last night, and he was sacked something like 9 times. A lot of those sacks were instant and not the result of holding the ball too long. There was absolutely no protection for him all game.

Also it was absolutely pouring the first half and still soggy during the second.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Didn't stop Minshew. :colbert:

Yeah it did. He, and the Jags in general, had worse offensive numbers than the Titans until the third/fourth quarter. Fournette had negative yardage until he broke a 60+ yard run late.

I think even at the end of the game the jags converted only a handful of their third downs. Minshew made some good throws, but he also didn't rack up most of his completions and yardage until the second half.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Thank you for doing the needful.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The dolphins are really really loving bad. I'm sorry dolphins fans.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cowboys have played three bad teams but have beat all of them handily. I feel good about the team this year. I'm pleasantly surprised with Dak's performance this season.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Probably Magic posted:

That game 1 for Packers didn't look great and the Cowboys haven't proven anything to me and I don't believe in Dak or Jason Garrette at all. The Ravens kept up with one of the most potent offenses in football in an away game, that's impressive to me. Lamar had some ridiculous plays today.

While the three teams the cowboys beat are all bad, they have convincingly and dominantly beat each of them.

Jason Garrett has next to no input on gameday and the OC actually calls plays that complement the offense. The WRs look good and Dak has genuinely been playing well.

I'm not saying you should crown them, but the Cowboys have earned the right to be called good right now. They have one of the highest point differentials in the league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Leon Einstein posted:

Who did they play so far?

Giants (with Eli at QB), Washington, and Dolphins.

Three not good teams.