Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
funniest meme ideology is the trad caths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010

big dong wanter posted:

I'm unsure if monarchism is a real memw ideology due to the sheer number of the useless fuckers around.

also the uk prince guy is apparently kinda serious about trying to claw his way back into power so...

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

It looks to me like someone skimming the wiki article on James Scott while way too high
this was one of the people who did The Discourse Collective, the podcast on leftist theory that, for its first season, markusj the wife emailer was a host.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
anarcho primitivism is a good example of the kind of meme ideology that fits the original viral metaphor of memes nicely, because it kills the host way too fast for it to spread properly.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
i don't get the weird hate against cities. it's actually much more efficient, and therefore greener, to have the majority of your people live in close proximity rather than constantly move things amongst a billion different little communes.