Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
bernie sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Without meaning to detract from that excellent effortpost, I'll mention that we used to have a tradcath poster (his name escapes me at the moment) in D&D who lasted long enough to be banned in early LF. He referred to all the popes after Vatican II as "nopes," proudly owned up to being book-burner, and was a Waffen-SS reenactor.

Oh, and he also argued that witchtrials were good and necessary things because witchcraft is an actual thing that endangers souls. As far as I can tell he was being wholly sincere in all of this.

isn't the frank grimes guy from gbs a tradcath marxist