Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Constellations. We all know them, sure. But when's the last time we really USED them, right? They're so old. Orion the Hunter? I mean, come on. Hunting isn't a job anymore. More like a hobby. I think that's part of the problem. Constellations need a sexy update! Make them pop for the kids so they'll have appeal beyond the older users like sailors and witches and the like, while still maintaining their appeal. We need to disrupt this stuff!

Maybe instead of being a hunter Orion could become a guitarist, so instead of an animal carcass, or bow, or whatever he's just like shredding sick riffs on a guitar. Also Cancer makes everyone think of that real bummer of a disease. Maybe Cancer could become a cute cat's face. You know. Stuff like that! I'm no authority though, and I'll try to work on some mock ups later but if anyone has any ideas feel free to submit them! Remember to shoot for the stars! (but don't really shoot them that would be bad).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

aries dies

RIP in heaven

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

gemini is the twins, to attract the younger generation I think we need to update it to a threesome

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

ursa minor? no thanks, i am not going to jail.
ursa major for me.

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

"Ahhh, the thicc dipper"