Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?
The only way I managed to beat Pools of Darkness as a youth was by downloading a bunch of min-maxed characters. They were all dual-classed in ridiculous ways that would be incredibly tedious to manage in practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

There might be two updates for the entire mines. If we're lucky.

Secret of the Silver Blades was one of my favorite games as a kid, somehow. I beat it like 3 times.

I might have issues.

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I am pretty sure that as a child I beat Secret of the Silver Blades more than any other Gold Box game. I really liked it for some reason.

This should probably have been a sign of what was to come. :ohdear:

(Of course I had the hint books so it wasn't like I was flying blind.)