Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Ooh a Dark Tower style Chokes LP! This one does feel like it has more room for your creative narratives, even if I'm a little sad that Nina and company's story stalled out. As a big Chokes fangirl, I look forward to more of your writing as always, and hey! Shanna being here means they're here in spirit. Good luck friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Slaan posted:

If you think about it, the city council are just a bunch of NIMBYS trying to keep up their property values. Why should we do their dirty work by voting to keep out graveyards and other "dirty poor's" zoning?

We should join the undead in overthrowing this unjust system!

It's what Nina would've tried, I like to think

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

A beholder but with noses instead of eyes

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

Lol I abandoned DW3 before it even got off the launch pad

If the party didn't need a responsible adult keeping an eye on them you probably wouldn't even know it existed

I would! I'll always remember. I also completely understand why you abandoned it.

go home and be a family man

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

In other news, this is the part where the update qualities will ... go down a bit. The tower's ok as far as content goes, but I can think of exactly one interesting thing that happens in the ice maze. I'm thinking maybe... 4-6 updates left in this LP? Maybe 7? It depends on how much humor I can wring out of what's left, and I keep squeezing this stone in my hands, but,

ehn ehn ehn, doot doot doot, deet deedledeedledee