Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Just caught up and wanted to give you a thumbs up. :thumbsup:

Bringing back old memories of playing gold box games all summer. My recollection is that Krynn games are better than these but really a lot more of the same. I also remember thinking that the gold box Buck Rogers game was the best of the lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Rogers:_Countdown_to_Doomsday

Although I do remember ridiculous rooms full of mobs in that one too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Chokes McGee posted:

The end game of Matrix Cubed makes all of Gold Box look like a walk in the park.

I never played Matrix Cubed. When it came out I didn’t have access to a computer and by the next time I did there was other stuff to play and it had a bad reputation.