Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
My 10th grade roommate played PoR on his Mac until late into the night.

I can still hear the clunky movement sound effects, and the horrible screeches of kobolds dying in my nightmares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

HWAAAAAAAAAA

goddammit

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Peanut Butler posted:

if we dont move on to new torments soon, i'm gonna have to introduce my own: pictures of local yokels here in kansas wearing billowing cloths on their backs

you heard me right- i'm threatening plains cape torment

Bravo, sir or madam, bravo.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Huh, the novels are available on the Kindle for $7.99 each. Whelp, not like I'm doing much else during quarantine!

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

I read the first BG novel in my misspent 20's, but quickly noped the gently caress out of the second one after just one or two chapters.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

MonsterEnvy posted:

Module Fzoul is more of an ally to the party then villain.

I mean, he took the ultimate One for the Team here, and you really can't be more of a bro than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Thank you, Chokes, for the hours of entertainment you've provided!

And godspeed on your journey to whatever is next.