Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

The Shame Boy posted:

All of that stuff with rocks done with a snap of their fingers, but if Fighters try to do some feat of incredible strength without a roll of any kind people cry unrealistic :v:

I kind of liked Earthdawn for that. Just went 'gently caress it, even the fighters are powered by magic and you're all heroic level stuff'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Chokes McGee posted:

Narrator: They Paper Sorceror'd this LP.

Little bit of a C/P here from another thread, and I know it's sudden. But, after ten years, I'm leaving the Something Awful forums tonight. I've been pretty vocal about my criticisms of the admin staff even after the wifebeating piece of poo poo owner Lowtax was kicked out, and reinstating FYAD and letting a transphobe back on the board because they apologized to someone, somewhere, and then pinkie swore never to do it again hasn't helped. (Doubly so since I came out as nonbinary soon after.) I find myself looking around the forums and not laughing at things I did five years ago. I think I'm tired of cruelty based humor. Maybe I've grown up some, or at least grown old.

Sorry to see you go, really enjoyed your LPs and can understand where you're coming from with this - it's why I mostly just post in BYOB.

Wishing you all the best and hope that wherever you end up things get better for you and yours.