Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
I want this game now :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Speed running this game is probably as exciting as watching some visual novel speedrun

*skips text faster than anyone*

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Watching the Cohh stream, enjoying everything except the clock, I hate timed stuff in games :negative: (but I still don't know how much time influences in the game, if things become missable, etc.)

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Perhaps a hamster posted:

^^IIRC from devblogs the clock is more so for immersion and some gameplay mechanics - like, you have to scrounge up money to pay rent each day before sundown to have a place to sleep and suchlike. You can sleep any time after 9:00pm and sleeping replenishes your health/morale. Also, some NPCs change where they're at or might only be accessible/inaccessible altogether at certain times. P.sure main quest is not timed, though some side events and quests are.^^

Cohh chose to make a character with 1 hitpoint in health and 1 hitpoint in morale. He's gonna die on the first day.

Day cycle repeating sounds good, as long as in timed side events/quests the timer starts as soon as you start the quest, I'm ok with it.

Yeah, he died 2 times. The dialogue in this game is hilarious, and you talking with your inner self owns a lot

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Ugh I don't know how I'll distribute my skills/attributes :negative:

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Stuck at char gen. Help

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
This game owns so much. What a great surprise :allears:

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Is there NG+ ? I’d like to play with really high stats next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

DevCore posted:

Was searching a release date and it looks like 10pm PST, that's the strangest loving release time I've ever seen.

It's the standard Steam release time (10 am* PST)