Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Pulcinella posted:

https://twitter.com/studiozaum/status/1344317224174161920?s=21

Mac update should be out soon that fixes the crashes.

I actually did end up installing Boot Camp+Windows 10, but for Umurangi Generations and Noita.

If y’all haven’t play UG you should. You can go through the whole thing & DLC in a long afternoon and evening if you’re quick (though a lot of the fun is just taking your time exploring the levels). It’s sort of like Pokémon snap but in a vaguely Cyberpunk/Jet Set Radio/popular-anime-from-the-mid-90s-but-anything-more-than-that-is-spoilers setting in New Zealand. It makes a good lefty games trilogy with DE and Kentucky Route Zero.

Im running it on linux using steam proton, works perfectly

Anyway, Im playing it for the first time, around 10 hours in, loving it.

But now I learn thats a "final cut" coming which will changes the game a lot? Maybe I should stop now and wait for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

World War Mammories posted:

play through the game now so you can appreciate the additions even more

I dont know, to be frank while Im really liking the game, it seems the kind of game I wont feel the need to play again once is over

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Samovar posted:

Previously I was sad/commie cop. Next update I'm gonna try art/commie cop.

art/commie is kind of what I'm doing

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

i am a moron posted:

In my experience, no. And PS:T and Disco don't have similar vibes to me. They have similar playstyles, and it took someone telling me how to play PS:T "right" after bouncing off of it for literally a decade to get into it.

And how is that? PS:T is one of my favorite games, but I played it a long time ago and never consulted any guide, so I probably played wrong?

I do remember is the combat system was very crappy and annoying but also very rarely the battles posed any difficulty,

edit: quoted the wrong post

edit 2: the only similarities I see between DE and PS:T is that they are both heavy on text and very well written

Elias_Maluco fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jan 3, 2021

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
What Ive been doing so far is to stock skill points

Unless I already know I need a point on X to get something, Ill keep the points until find a situation where I need to pass a skill check and than I use it on that skill

And other than that Ive been investing on empathy, logic, encyclopedia, perception or the visual thing, cause they seems to be the most common to help in dialogs. Its kinda working, Ive already got my gun and badge, recovered the body, made a bunch of other quests, most of the church stuff (I think). But I am a bit afraid Im going to get eventually locked out of progressing cause of my bad use of skill points

And Im totally lost on thoughts, I have no idea what to invest on or how much should I be investing on them

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Thank you

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
So the final cut is out?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Proletarian Mango posted:

End of the month

Thank you

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
I want to be an artist communist cop, any tips on what skills and all to choose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Thanks for the tips

Now just hoping it still runs on wine/proton