Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

singateco
Jan 28, 2013
What if the game is Bad?
What if the game is Really Good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

singateco
Jan 28, 2013
poo poo's crazy. Day 1 buy.

singateco
Jan 28, 2013
Disappointed this game isn't fully in Zaum

singateco
Jan 28, 2013
Reading through old dev blogs because I'm so goddamn excited:

"the blog posted:

Some background info for those interested – we’re a fresh team of some 11 dudes sitting in some (currently very cold) rooms in Tallinn, Estonia making the game in Unity. As kids a bunch of us were big fans of the old Fallouts and Infinity Engine games, so it’s pretty darn dope to be making one now. The dream is to make a full form RPG after this one, but for now we consider No Truce a first bite. A smaller game to work out our big mechanics and storytelling methods.

So this is the smaller testbed for their big dream game? And it's 60 hours?

These motherfuckers are insane.

singateco
Jan 28, 2013

Broken Cog posted:

Oh god, one of the voices just warned me I'm turning into a Liberal

Edit: I am now a Liberal

Don't tell this poo poo in public, it's gross

singateco
Jan 28, 2013
Goddamn I did some loving policework today. Real Dick Mullen poo poo.

singateco
Jan 28, 2013

theblackw0lf posted:

Vice with some mixed first impressions.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywaez5/a-few-hours-in-disco-elysium-has-interesting-politics-but-a-frustrating-voice?utm_source=wptwitter

Also Austin seemed a bit mixed as well on the Waypoint podcast

Though so far that stance seems to be in the strong minority, and most reviewers seem to be loving it.

Oh wow Waypoint is way lamer than I thought
Especially when the next article is how funny Indivisible is, jesus christ

singateco
Jan 28, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

Hey uh I've got to find some pigs. Where's the old fish market?

What do you mean, you have to find the pigs? You and Kim is right there

singateco
Jan 28, 2013

quote:

Disco Elysium doesn't allow me to be the type of character I want to be - an even remotely kind one, and I don't necessarily mean one with a higher empathy stat.

So she didn't hug the working class lady, eh? These reviewers are just outing themselves, this game brings out one's true character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

singateco
Jan 28, 2013

Phoix posted:

I'm enjoying people on twitter getting mad that this beat the goose game

lmao