Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Is the game currently only playable on Steam? Also, any indication you guys have found for how the game will perform on a base PS4? I don't have a pro, and if it just isn't gonna run well, I can do Steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

A Sometimes Food posted:

I feel like I enjoyed Nioh more than DS3.

Nioh couldn't hold my attention in the second region, it's a shame.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

And if you bounced off Nioh because you couldn’t customize your character, this might be the one for you.

I think it was mostly the lack of enemy variety becoming apparent.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

cheetah7071 posted:

They're weak to popping a camouflage, running past them, and activate the mistle behind them without ever engaging

Not so helpful when you have to fight two of them in a boss arena. :(

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Inzombiac posted:

I need a DS fix and I've beaten them all a million times.

Is this a solid game beyond all the anime garbage (I love anime garbage)?

Edit: Actually, gently caress it. I only really care about the dress-up aspect.

From my experience (I admit I haven't played The Surge 2), this is the best Soulslike not made by From Soft, so yeah, you'll have a good time with it. E: I haven't played Jedi Fallen Order either, that looks decent.

King of Solomon fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Dec 20, 2019