Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
gently caress yeah Three Houses, gently caress yeah Black Eagles (I'm like six missions in and kind of worried that I joined Team Evil tbh)

Also, Mitch is throwing a whole bunch and the Bears will regret it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
"Jeremy Sprinkle" = lol

Also what a hideous drop, goddamn

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That’s a safety you loving assholes

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Theory: Clinton-Dix told the Bears about Washington's snap count and that's why they're jumping literally every snap

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

syzpid posted:

Tried to check if anyone mentioned this, but there's at least one person out there actually cheering for Washington:

https://twitter.com/br_betting/status/1176231744992768000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Well, that's not happening.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Three rushes, 15 passes, Trubisky is your quarterback and you have a lead

lol wtf

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh my god Washington is Dolphins-tier awful

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I keep leaving the living room to fold laundry, fold one thing and then hear a burst of noise from the TV, go back to see what it is, and Keenum has turned the ball over again

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Athanatos posted:

I seriously love watching Mitchel Trubisky play football.

It's exciting as gently caress, you never know what is going to happen.

This game was grown in a lab specifically to give him confidence

It's not really working

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I love it, I miss those days

Also, kudos to McLaurin for stretching out for what will inevitably be a squandered drive in a lost game

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Sanctum > The Football Funhouse > MNF Week 3: "Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on! ...At least they get something."

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Somebody just drag Keenum's corpse behind the racist woodshed and put him out of his misery

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

that poor guy who almost had 500k

What's funny is that it totally could've happened. If Washington just played super conservatively and ran the ball 30+ times, Peterson probably has one big run for a touchdown at some point. Win the field position battle and you're almost guaranteed that Trubisky will throw an interception at some point.

Instead, Keenum has held on to the ball for what feels like hours and most of his throws have been garbage, so they've self-destructed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

ENDLESS TRASH