Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
allen robinson needs to break out the heroics just to catch a 4 yard out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Fat Jesus posted:

Trubisky appears.. adequate? so far

these are all scripted, easy throws they've set up for him

Play
Apr 25, 2006

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Can't wait for this game to quickly become unwatchable so i can go back to borderlands

im installing my free copy of gears 5 right now >>:)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

gorgeous pass right there. god drat sprinkle

those hands look even worse in slow motion. it's like he had no idea where the ball was

Play
Apr 25, 2006

PUT IN DWAYNE HASKINS

Play
Apr 25, 2006

or else i will close down my illegal stream and refuse to give my patronage to this farce

Play
Apr 25, 2006

bobby2times posted:

Booger is making me miss Witten. At least I could laugh at the stupid poo poo Witten says.

the thing i hate the absolute most is when announcers do their fan fiction routine where they imagine what a certain player is thinking and feeling, sometimes they get so deep into it and its so annoying. it also seems rude like you have no idea what's actually going on in that player's head

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Yall want Haskins first game to be against Khalil loving Mack lol

yes

Play
Apr 25, 2006

hifi posted:

its forward progress you dipshits

seriously. although a part of me disagrees entirely with forward progress as a concept

Play
Apr 25, 2006

lmao

Play
Apr 25, 2006

peterson just like gently caress

Play
Apr 25, 2006

peterson still runs the ball really well

Play
Apr 25, 2006

LabyaMynora posted:

I'm watching on mute so I don't even know what half of these flags are and fortunately I don't care, either.

im playing some dark ambient behind the game. its ominous and somehow appropriate

Play
Apr 25, 2006

fishing with the fam posted:

Just run the ball more with Montgomery and Cohen. I'm sick of watching Mitch try and throw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

hifi posted:

dork ambient.

if you have headphones max richter's sleep is probably the ambient album of this decade

already heard it friend! its good