Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
context for international viewers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
additional more accurate context
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEgkDuJyI0U

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Also with that NRA thing, does it matter if they just discussed it? Because you know the right is going to say that no money changed hands.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1177708581707243520?s=20

the president of the united states donald j. trump has a cameltoe neck pass it on

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

bird cooch posted:

Ours were working dogs. They wanted to be with the sheep and other critters in the farm. Loved digging giant holes and laying in the fresh dirt, being filthy at all times and were cool with people, but wanted to be in the barn all the time.

Now we have a berner for child tending and newf for involuntarily water rescue. Works out great as we are a water crazy family.

Looking at talking up ranching again soon, but this time with an even more eco friendly slant. Goats instead of cows and sheep, more (than the hundreds we had) birds and getting serious about renewable energy as the place we are looking at is off the grid.

Maremmas are loving awesome sheep/goat/etc dogs too. I’ve heard they’re generally more dedicated than Pyrs but they’re still definitely people friendly if they’re brought up right. Tho i dunno what lgd GPs are like with other people’s dogs. Maremmas get along fine with family/farm dogs on the same property but absolutely do not get along very fine with outside dogs

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
posting for satan

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
Policies around disposing personal medical waste in general are ridiculous. Sharps disposal in particular can be so loving difficult (not inconvenient, like actual huge pain in the rear end difficult) that it’s been tempting to just drop off a couple of brown paper bags with “SHARPS” written on the side in marker next to a street can.

It’s dumb as gently caress that there aren’t easy, convenient ways for people to dispose of medical waste safely.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
showing up after the ceremonial first pitch of a world series game is so goddamn clownshow

the kind of guy that leaves at the end of the 6th because "well you know everyone leaves after the 7th inning stretch and traffic gets so bad"

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
the face doesnt change when he hears the booing, it changes as soon as he's no longer on the jumbotron. which is also very funny

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Prester Jane posted:

I would argue that the only viable path to address the steady degradation of work conditions is for the body politic to start doing disruptive strikes which explicitly target vulnerable logistics.

p good description of the popeyes guy

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
i, too, take over two months to complete my yearly physical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
Also I've definitely been mad enough that my brain was short-circuiting my words but holy poo poo all of our loving leaders are mush-mouthed geriatrics