Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
I can't get over the US president publically mocking an obviously emotional 16 year old girl who just wants the best for the whole planet. I just can't.

I know he's done so many other awful things, but it's just so loving spiteful. Some of the poo poo his supporters are saying online, I reported someone earlier detailing how they wanted to smash her face in with a brick :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

That's hardly a gotcha or some impressive ratio. Slightly more people responded than liked the tweet? Oh wow she's taking a beating.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

eke out posted:

you seem like a fun person

Don't get me wrong I love a decent ratio as much as the next person. But nearly just as many people liked that ridiculously stupid comment as commented on it. And given some comments were positive, that's hardly like the internet has come together to mock her is it?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

Jesus Christ. That's horrible.

gently caress this, it's all so loving pointless and hideous. This is a colossal stain on the US, it will be remembered. And all because Trump has no loving spine.

Istanbul was probably my favourite place I've been. I will never go back to turkey.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I can see chuds going "see, they sided with Assad/Russia, knew they were the bad guys" without a shred of self reflection or awareness before too long.

It's loving despicable. This is going to have huge long lasting effects.

I imagine there are some very unhappy generals right about now.