Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I am seeing a very big trend of MAGA people saying Thunberg should be spanked.

:wtf:

She is a 16 year old girl and most of them are mysoginists/ pedophiles in some way, soooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Someone buy her an account :allears:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I personally enjoy the fact that the dipshit conservatives attacking Greta and pointing out "hypocrisy" with the Sandman chud seem to be ignoring that Greta is being personally attacked by the POTUS and is saying "game on bitch", where as SadBoi Covington cried "I'm being oppressed!" hid under a rock, and hired a PR team with mommy's money

Just some uh, differences in handling of things

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Caros posted:

So this means one of what, four things?

1. Somehow the call actually isn't bad.
2. The call is horrific but Trump thinks he can ride the wave.
3. The transcript is edited.
4. The transcript has just enough wink wink nudge nudge for republicans to hold their tongues.

I'm erring on the last, but #2 is peak.

I think he actually wants to be impeached because it will fire up his base and he thinks that will get him reelected, and he is deeply delusional and thinks he is more secretly popular than he is

He also does not realize the utter shitstorm all of the investigations will turn up

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Crows Turn Off posted:

Depends on if they can DeepFake some audio fast enough.

I mean, he get wrecked all the way into the Presidency and has installed his supporters throughout government so he'll still be influencing all branches of government, notably the courts, well after he's gone.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the case that the most corrupt President and (if it actually happens, first successfully impeached) should have their appointments tainted by association, and thus should be rendered null and void?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

No Safe Word posted:

buh? there have been multiple successful impeachments

I meant convicted as well

My bad

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

No poo poo. We have been loving saying that for months while they were watching opinion polls

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Just :lol: that ole Lumpy managed to wriggle his way of the Russia collusion stuff with Barr, and rather than playing it cool for the rest of his term immediately tried again with the Ukraine

the man pathologically cannot stop committing crimes

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Sep 24, 2019

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Sulphagnist posted:

This is gonna be a hell of a day for the history books if Pelosi pulls the trigger on impeachment given that the Supreme Court in the UK thoroughly bitchslapped Boris Johnson earlier.

It's like the timeline is starting to revert to the proper one finally

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Angry_Ed posted:

Donald's now playing the greatest hits again

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1176606660279898112

EDIT: not even a week after the last time he tweeted this :laffo:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1174697450948497408

The mother of all "NICE MELTDOWNs" is here :allears:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

How the hell does Joe Kennedy sound exactly like Foghorn Leghorn?

"I SAY I SAY, IT'S THE DEMOCRATS SON, THE DEMOCRATS!"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

haveblue posted:

Foghorn Leghorn was based on a parody of a southern senator to begin with

I did not know that

The more you know

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

President Obstruction

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The Glumslinger posted:

Wow, its amazing how Trump is forced to comply with the law when you actually use your enforcement mechanisms

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1176633765726216194

:lol:

It's almost like Congress was hamstringing itself for no reason

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Curly Shuffle posted:

My idiot representative:

https://twitter.com/RepMoBrooks/status/1176605049826529283?s=20

You can only impeach a president if they did something worse than Bill Clinton. :smug:

What the gently caress is this guy even citing?

Also, pressuring a country to give you dirt on your political opponent is less of a felony than lying about an affair? Really?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

What major legislation? Mitch has refused to do Jack poo poo since the House flipped

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

How is there anyone on this planet who still thinks letting a clearly demented man like Rudy go on TV still is a good idea? :stare:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Live tweeting DVRed Fox News I see

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

ummel posted:

It's the whole, "he can't be a monster because he did a good thing once" good ol' boys mentality that middle America loves so much.

Edgelord "16 year old on Twitter" poo poo bites again.

Daniel Tosh was a douchbro plague

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

theflyingorc posted:

No, "the server is in Ukraine" is not a wildly held belief, what is wrong with you

And I don't even understand what he thinks is happening with the DNC server - there's no impropriety even rumored about that. It was hacked, and a hacker has all the e-mails.

This is like hearing about a bank robbery, and then trying to solve the case by asking where the bank vault is, and thinking it means the bank committed a crime. The President Is Insane.

Trump nuts, so what?

:shepface:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Really going well for the Bigly Boy today!

Also the fault lines are spreading if Senate Republicans are now openly voting against him

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

He actually said this?! Out loud?! :lol:

This dude believes you keep physical emails on a server like a bank vault holy loving lmao, what a complete loving idiot :allears:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

I've heard criticism of Greta's looks elsewhere and it's baffling, she's a very good looking kid :confused:

e: nice new avatar Evilweasel :thumbsup:

She looks like a pretty standard 16 year old girl, and being that the GOP is made up mostly olds who despise their own children/ grandchildren, that's all you need to know

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao what

"A difficult time" yeah I would define talking to Trump as that

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Trump is calling for Congressional Republicans to open an investigation into Biden lol

Lmao

This is just hilarious and sad at this point

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Bottom Liner posted:

"they should ask for all the calls, and pence's calls, you can have them any time"

that sure is a strategy :stare:

This is amazing that he is even suggesting this :allears:

He's completely lost it

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Party Plane Jones posted:

https://twitter.com/DavidNakamura/status/1176961213001084928

if it's been posted i'm sorry i'm several pages behind but ahahahahahaha

Lmao

Please help us get interim President Pelosi Donny :allears:

Just keep going

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Zapf Dingbat posted:

Some good standing techniques on display here. Stand proud.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

loving hell :same:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Things are getting fun now :munch:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

abigserve posted:

A very Evangelical guy on my facebook is also a huge trump supporter and essentially echoes the sentiment.

I don't know what attracks the extremely religious to Trump specifically but it's weird and somewhat scary to me

They want a dictator that will kill the gays and brown people op, and trigger the Apocalypse

Actual Death Cult

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is absolutely blatant corruption and abuse of power, and if Ukraine confirms he is turbofucked

How many other countries has he done this to I wonder?

Edit: fixed

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 26, 2019

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Spun Dog posted:

Is this just the congressional equivalent of screaming TMURP?

He introduces a resolution and then votes to kill it.

Kevin McCarthy is not a bright boi

The fact that Trump silenced the Mueller investigation and refused to even talk to Mueller, and just comes out and says "Yeah I blackmailed the entire country of Ukraine, but I was very nice!" Is loving mind blowing

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Pollyanna posted:

This isn't quite the Great Mattering yet, but it is the climb to the top of the rollercoaster. :getin:

"It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

...okie dokie

Not wierd at all

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Pollyanna posted:

it’s satire

Satire no longer exists friend

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Is the whistleblower testifying tomorrow? Shits coming so fast I don't know which way is up anymore.

This is amazing how fast this poo poo is spinning out of control for the GOP

Like Watergate looks like a loving masterstroke compared to this complete incompetence

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I never expected his collapse to come so quickly; the fact that he openly admitted to it after dodging what should have been the scythe with the Mueller Report is absolutely insane

Like him and Guiliani are absolutely loving insane

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao Fox is absolutely flailing atm

"Yes the President blackmailing an entire country with his lawyer lich is bad, but what about what Biden's son was doing?!"

Like Harris Falkner is trying to stick to her GOP talking points hard and her guests keep blowing her up with "the entire idea of an investigation this way is hosed"

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Sep 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

SpaceDrake posted:

It is adorable you think he would ever log off back down from anything.

"Who the gently caress is screaming Resign outside my White House?! Show yourself Coward! I will never resign"