Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I love this game. :jeb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Clark Nova posted:

scared to try that wand because I can never remember which explosives clip through each other and which ones blow up in your face on cast

I would never press fire on this wand without Explosion immunity first, because it virtually guarantees certain death otherwise. Use at your own risk.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

nuke wand, hold my loving beer

I like this one more because it doesn’t do the earthquake thing. Much cleaner.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I KILLED THE DRAGON BEFORE IT COULD MOVE AND NOW, WAND BIG

Is there a way I can better optimize this? It makes a giant glowing river now that chugs my framerate if I hold down fire.

https://noita.fandom.com/wiki/Phi

:getin:

You did it! You're ready to go and kill the High Alchemist and really get crazy.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I have to smile every time I see the Hiisi in the completely sealed off chamber with a potion full of urine. Rest well, goon sir. :patriot:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I downloaded this mod that gives the Noita a cute little cowboy hat and red scarf. :kimchi:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....letterbox=false

I love it! It goes well with the mod that gives a revolver wand.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

animatorZed posted:

So, this is probably not actually useful, but this spell combo works as an almost perfect stasis bubble
https://i.imgur.com/DXsDfHf.mp4
Blocks any in flight projectiles and enemies lose track of you since you're entirely encased in "ground"

e: potentially unpredictable results when applied elsewhere
https://i.imgur.com/mKiBD4q.mp4

Wow that's pretty! What's the combo?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

-implemented AI for sawblades to experience actual hatred

But sawblades don’t hate you, they love you and want to hug you all the time. They can’t help it if they’re dangerous. :(

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I would install a health regen mod but all the internet online people that I have made up entirely in my head keep shouting at me and mocking me for it. :smith:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I've heard that you can convert the whole world to doo-doo but I haven't looked up how to do it.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Angry Diplomat posted:

What happens if you walk near a swapper mage. Do the beams automatically teleport with you or do you instantly cheese-grater yourself into atoms in the microsecond it takes them to adjust

I've done this before -- made an even more insane version that used wide plasma beams. I was a glowing human buzzsaw, an angel surrounded by a glowing blue halo of death! It ignores swapper mages. The beams teleport with you!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Angry Diplomat posted:

Holy poo poo. I know what I'm doing the next time I get my hands on some plasma spells.

e: I wonder if I could rig up a rapid-fire teleport wand with something like that... hmmmmmmmm

Make sure to get something like longer or faster levitation. You'll be doing a lot of it, and the halo tends to chew through the entire world as you go, if you do stupid things like I do and keep the ring going constantly.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

They should make a "trail of polymorphine" and "trail of chaotic polymorphine" spell modifier in order to compete with giga sawblades for maximum stupidity and chaos!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I would simply not teleport. :colbert:

... and instead build an unholy jet-propulsion mechanism with concentrated light or damage+ and luminous drill! :haw:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Anyone make a melee kicking run work? How do you do it? I've attempted a few times but things never panned out.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

"Worm Rider" perk that makes you immune to worm melee but they pull you with them when you touch them

Achievement:

"They shall know your ways as if born to them" - Ride every type of worm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Can you kill monsters with it?!