Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I am the Booze Witch!

Game's very RNG-y but it's fun to see what stupid poo poo you can get away with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Witches got wicked throwing arms it seems.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
The release notes say that the Lukki mutation has a new control scheme, but as far as I can tell nothing has changed? Or I'm missing something.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

Cardiovorax posted:

Are you using the Lukki Perk Enhanced mod? I find it incredibly useful. There are simply not all that many wide open spaces, so the biggest drawback is really not much of one. The biggest advantage, though? It's not hanging from ceilings, it's being able to move in any direction equally quickly. You can dodge things you normally never would, I think getting hit doesn't make drop off of walls and many ground-based enemies just can't even hit you at all because you can stand tippy-spidertoes right above their maximum lunge height.

Super useful, super fun.

No. Just the vanilla release notes mentioned in this announcement and in the release notes page in the game itself mentioned it, and I cannot figure out how to use it.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
This game is a hubris simulator and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

Snake Maze posted:

Unless they changed it recently I think you specifically need worm blood vision, not the spell or perk that lets you see through walls.

You can also just bring a torch or other sources of light