Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

Been getting back into Noita, been playing it one off here and there but last time I played it a bunch was when the pyramid in the east was small. Been trying to do exploration since I've gotten the standard ending already in 1.0.

Made myself a wand that rapid fires Summon Tentacle with Timer to cast Explosion of Thunder, with the wand always casting Lightning Thrower. I had gotten electric immunity, freeze field for fire immunity, and exploding corpses for explosion immunity. I already made the gods angry so I was testing out the digging for it after seeing it could destroy brickwork, and then go exploring side areas afterwards.

It was working well until I got stuck in the ceiling and started suffocating because it didn't actually destroy the brickwork, just turned it black and dislocated it, so it was just piling up under my feet. No big deal, I'll just pull out my Plasma Cutter wand to get myself out.

The plasma beams spawned inside my head instead of from the wand :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

I don't have a good gif yet of my run in thanks for the thread title, so here's one of me making Minä regret life (I'm near the top of Lukki Lair and it's slime all the way down):

Edit: Okay there we go, what the gently caress is this thing and how did it melt me instantly through 1000 HP (spoilers apparently)

vvv Okay, spoiled it but I still am confused about what it is or why it appeared and destroyed me :(

Floodkiller fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Apr 12, 2024

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

Surely this 8th fungal shift in an attempt to get rid of polymorphine will work instead of turning yet another liquid into polymorphine. *turns into a sheep yet again as my vomit shifts into polymorphine*

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

Whoops