Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

Noita: It was working well until something with a "curious flight pattern" showed up and I just had to test it despite my low health. Oh and I found out about essences on the next run but I didn't have any immunities...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

Apparently missiles are not considered projectiles when it comes to the Projectile Repulsion Field. Not that it would have mattered due to my low health and my general stupidity. loving Hiisi base, man.

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

... Oh my god the mountain only collapses if Minä passes the threshold? That totally makes sense considering all of the assholes I've had fly up the passage to the next level and surprise me without triggering the collapse.

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

That was a heck of a double team.

I got quick-scoped when I should have been running for the exit.

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

I am a slow learner. I had even wiki'd this guy before but forgot the important bits.

That was a cool wand though: lumi drill > long distance cast > lumi drill. I have seen long distance cast before but never really found a use for it until then.