Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
What are people's favorite mods, by the by? I'm only using the tinker with wands everywhere mod, which I turn ff sometimes because it does feel like cheating :V even though I still make it to the underground jungle like, 1/50 runs and to the temple of the art 1/200. I'm a master at throwing a run away by doing something stupid, or hasty.

But I have been considering looking up more mods. I used the spell lab one a bit even though it's kind of broken now to get the basic gist of wand construction and some of the weird edge cases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

The image you linked doesn't work, sadly. :(

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

wait the ||wand connoisseur is easy to kill with plasma beams? Do they just ignore his invincibility frames or something?||

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

First time I lucked out with explosive immunity/nuclear bombs/unlimited spells I thought I was invincible. That's when I was unceremoniously reminded that while I might be immune to a nuclear bomb, I'm not immune to the giant pieces of brickwork falling from the roof that the nuclear bomb shook loose :doh:

Hahahah, i did the exact same thing.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

it's very important to give your noita enrichment tools, many people don't understand this and i'm glad you're one of the ones that does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

i can't prove this but i think noita takes spells and sorts them into tiers of rarity on each seed or each run or something, because i'll have runs where i'm just getting the same stuff constantly even i nthe same tiers and some other spells just literally never appear, more than random chance would seem to indicate.