Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Be sure to eat the corpses of your enemies and drink their blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

I know this is Very Stupid given that the game already gives you wands that can do anything but I want that swank rear end shotgun that the enemies have, maybe make em like wands so you can add a buff to them too. Let me be a shotgun wizard.

Gimme that dynamite too.

The Velvet Witch fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Sep 25, 2019

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Pulcinella posted:

making an actual fun game instead of just a simulation engine.

This is something that a lot of devs overlook when chasing their "vision" or whatever

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Also mind that the spells themselves can add +[spell delay], I could fire the starting magic missile a lot faster than I could summon arrows