Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Just picked this up earlier, only had the yime to play for maybe a full hour.

Game's great already, I think I'm sold on the engine alone but from what I've seen in this thrrad and the tiny tiny amount from the first area, drat this game has some good design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

In the first level of the mines I found a wand that had some shuriken and always cast fireball thrower.

At the first holy mountain I filled that sucker with the quick green little bouncy balls and suddenly my entire screen was fireballs. Just slowly chewing my way through the next few areas.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

I've played over a hundred easy without as single win, but i like being brazen and dumb and pushing my luck and not taking things slow.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Does boomerang spells re reverse sawblade projectiles or does it re re reverse sawblade projectiles