Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Tashilicious posted:

It would honestly be super if we could eliminate all the petty tyrants bigots and abusers from schooling but that is going to be a hell of a work to do.

It just is astounding to me the level of bullying that is enabled and encouraged in schooling from faculty. There honestly needs to be bigger pushback but in the US especially it is so tied to the general culture wars and money that it cannot happen in the current political and economic climate.

It is so depressing how many school stories there are of teachers just wantonly bullying and abusing their students and loving them up for life and just... continuing to do it, year in and year out.

Teaching pays so little that you only get people who for one reason or another, REALLY REALLY want to be teachers. We don't tend to look too closely or ask why they want to be a teacher so bad, we can't afford to. We just have to hope they have a passion for education and want to make a difference in the world, instead of being bullies who creep on preteens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
I don’t think teachers are more hosed up than the general population, they just have more power to show it off. Even if you could get rid of all the sick teachers you would still have to deal with the sick kids. In high school some students who had failed one of his classes started a rumor that their history teacher, a very tall guy, was a transsexual who had been kicked out of the WNBA for having a penis. I don’t think anyone ever seriously believed this, but just the stupidity and viciousness of spreading poo poo like that around really blew my mind even at the time.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Reminds me that when I'd just started secondary school, there was a rumour going around that the vice principal liked to peek over the dividers in the boys' bathrooms, supposedly to try and catch students smoking. I didn't really believe it, at the time I believed there was actually justice in this world and I figured that if there was something to it, he'd have at least been fired.

About a year later he suddenly disappeared and none of the staff would say why, so maybe the rumours were true after all.

A Moose posted:

Teaching pays so little that you only get people who for one reason or another, REALLY REALLY want to be teachers. We don't tend to look too closely or ask why they want to be a teacher so bad, we can't afford to. We just have to hope they have a passion for education and want to make a difference in the world, instead of being bullies who creep on preteens.

I spent the last few years working in Australian schools, as far as I can tell you're not far wrong. Most teachers are in it for the right reasons, but sometimes you end up with teachers who lost the passion for it and stick around because it's the only thing they can do, take their frustrations out on the students, and keep their jobs because unless you catch them pulling some kind of major misconduct, it's hard to fire them. And even if it were easy to fire them, finding qualified graduates who could replace them and gel with the principal's leadership style are hard to find, and principals are busy enough without having to conduct interviews all day.

Also, you sometimes come across principals who make such boneheaded decisions that they make international news, get fired from one school, quietly rehired at another, proceed to run everything into the ground and blame everyone but themselves for their own failings. No I'm not bitter, why do you ask

Bargearse fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Dec 13, 2019

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Grade school teachers are paid poorly so a lot of people won’t do it so the standards for entry are low and it winds up attracting a lot of the bullies and idiots you knew from grade school.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

ultrafilter posted:

I keep reading the thread title as "hosed up stories from grad school". That would be a very different thread.

zedprime posted:

Not convinced, once we got the "one time I ate a shoe because aid was delayed a week" stories out of the way it'd go right back to drawing things with poop, issues causing the teachers, counselors, or students to openly weep, and guys suplexing girls they have a crush on.

I went to a "bad song party" in grad school and the hostess wound up yelling at her boyfriend who got drunk and passed out on her bed. Drama!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Someone make that thread with almost exactly the same title.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Antivehicular posted:

what the Christ

This has the exact cadence of a nightmare

this was almost certainly pond scum/algae/fungus. you know those red stains you’ll see in a shower that hasn’t been cleaned regularly, that you can wipe off the tile? if that’s left to build up and is immersed in water so it doesn’t dry out, it develops into a sort of mushy moss. that school really needed to clean out it’s water system.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
My grade 7 teacher got fired for allegedly waving a pig fetus in the faces of a few students.
It wasn't as bad as people thought.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

One person in my circle of friends started a rumor that another of our friends had two penises, and the guy in question thought it was hilarious, so we all ran with it. The hosed up part is how prolifically this ridiculous rumor spread. Whenever someone asked one of us if it was true we would just say something along the lines of "that's really personal and I don't want to talk about it." He would also dodge the question when asked. Apparently that's all it took for people to accept it as an absolute fact and even through high school we would run into kids from other schools who would ask us about the kid from our school with two dicks.

In high school, the same dude who started that rumor decided for whatever reason one Monday morning to tell people that another of our friend's father had been killed over the weekend. Our friend heard about this when some guys were discussing it in the locker room without realizing he was also in the room. He shuts his locker, walks around the corner and as he passes the group sniffles and whispers "daddy" and just walks out of the room.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

DemoneeHo posted:

During my first week or so of middle school, we had the school resource officer give a talk to our class. He gave his spiel about how drugs were bad and his family was addicted to weed. So he vowed to be the first of his family to graduate high school and later became a cop. He reasonably popular with students and was also one of the wrestling coaches. The next year, he retired from the force and opened his own ice cream shop a few blocks down from the school. Sounds like a real success story, right?

A few years later, the ice cream shop quietly changed names and owners. I had already entered high school by then, so I don't know how the middle school administration and his former coworkers handled the news. Turns out the officer had to sell the shop when it came out that he was molesting one of his wrestlers for years and was eventually arrested.

If only he had just smoked the drat weed a bunch of young wrestlers wouldn't have gotten molested. Not smoking weed is a gateway drug to sexual crime, is what I'm saying

Turdo posted:

One person in my circle of friends started a rumor that another of our friends had two penises, and the guy in question thought it was hilarious, so we all ran with it. The hosed up part is how prolifically this ridiculous rumor spread. Whenever someone asked one of us if it was true we would just say something along the lines of "that's really personal and I don't want to talk about it." He would also dodge the question when asked. Apparently that's all it took for people to accept it as an absolute fact and even through high school we would run into kids from other schools who would ask us about the kid from our school with two dicks.

In high school, the same dude who started that rumor decided for whatever reason one Monday morning to tell people that another of our friend's father had been killed over the weekend. Our friend heard about this when some guys were discussing it in the locker room without realizing he was also in the room. He shuts his locker, walks around the corner and as he passes the group sniffles and whispers "daddy" and just walks out of the room.

I always used to mess with people by telling them I had six nipples. Except in my case I actually do have six nipples

FizFashizzle posted:

In elementary and grade school once a yaer we got to go to the charlotte greek fesitval

whatever, greek orthodox is close enough to catholics, and none of us knew the difference. we got to wander around outside all day and eat a gyro.

except first we had to sit through a greek orthodox mass, and I was horribly allergic to the incense. in seventh grade I started having a panic attack because I couldn't breathe. They thought I was faking it and took me outside and wouldn't let me get a gyro and i just had to sit there for four hours and I had to go to the principle when we got back.

This would happen again the same year at my confirmation. i wasn't really big on this whole confirming my life to the church thing to begin with, but then that loving incense came by me and everything just closed up and I couldn't breathe. My mother thought I was making a scene, dragged me outside, burst into tears, and accused me of ruining everything for her.

that incense loving sucked

sounds like you've got some devil in you, boy. what else would cause the incense of god to disturb you so greatly?

Play fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Dec 14, 2019

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Relatively mild by some of the stuff in this thread, but in 1st grade we convinced a kid that one of his testicles was lodged in the head of his penis. Turns out none of us knew what an uncircumcised dick looked like.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I was walking with friends and randomly threw a chestnut ridiculously far and it hit an older kid in the back of the head with a resounding CRACK. He raced over to us and my friends immediately narced me but luckily he didn't believe I could throw that far.

A kid in 8th grade punched his teacher Mr. Staal in the head.

One kid was mouthy and the bullies would always kick his rear end. It was a regular occurrence for the teacher to ask "Where's Mike?" and we'd look out the window to find him still lying in the field.

Playing baseball with a tennis ball someone crushed one and it came down right on top of someone's head walking with a friend beyond the outfield, hit the nub part on top of his baseball hat and flew straight back up in the air. Funniest thing I'd ever seen.

In grade 3 we used to play tackle football and shout "N****R PILE" as everyone heaped on. Woof.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

In high school we were asked to make catapults/devices that shoot tennis balls for that classic physics project that I feel like everyone does.

Well, later that day I was thinking really hard about something that would: 1) shoot a tennis ball super far and 2) take very little effort to create. I was very high.

My solution? I cut a hole in a tennis ball and put a big rear end ocean fishing weight inside to give it some heft. I then attached the weight to a fishing line on a large pole. That was my interpretation of the project, and it turned out be absolutely genius. All I had to do was cast just like it was a fishing lure and that ball went sailing. Although I think I remember being disqualified for the distance competition (by bullshit after-the-fact rules after realizing they'd been outsmarted), my device could send the tennis ball about 200 yards with a massive heave- nobody else's even came close. Then after shooting I could just reel it in, didn't even have to go looking for the ball.

I was feeling pretty high on myself until I was messing around later that day and accidentally shattered a skylight in the cafeteria by casting the ball at it from distance. They took my pole :/

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Marcade posted:

Relatively mild by some of the stuff in this thread, but in 1st grade we convinced a kid that one of his testicles was lodged in the head of his penis. Turns out none of us knew what an uncircumcised dick looked like.

Why were you all looking at eachothers dicks?

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

In grade 3 we used to play tackle football and shout "N****R PILE" as everyone heaped on. Woof.

There is zero chance that none of those kids' parents routinely yelled that while watching football at home.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

In this same vein, bag the fag and smear the queer. Really unnecessary and violent imagery for grade schoolers to be employing

I remember a girl being made fun of for getting molested by her father. No idea how that came out and pretty sure none of the kids actually knew what molestation was, but we knew it was bad and dirty and so we turned it on her like the terrible little monsters we were

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
One time at the end of the day in 3rd grade I called my friend a lesbian (we're both boys and I didn't even know what a lesbian was) while we were standing in line out in the hallway and a 4th grade teacher across the hall heard me, and totally lost his poo poo. He grabbed us both by our jaws and slammed us against the nearest wall, red-faced and yelling, asking us "what we just said". I don't remember how we were eventually let go, but we ended up being late for our respective buses. Of course, I relayed this event to my mother and showed off the quickly forming face-spanning bruise, and I could see the rage beginning to boil up within her. She marched me into school the next day and had a loud meeting with the administration and that teacher. I don't know what all was said, but my mother said she threatened to chop off his hands and shove them up his rear end if he ever touched me again. And that I wouldn't have any more problems with him. The teacher never lost his job or anything like that and I ended up having him for 4th grade History class, but he'd never directly look at me or address me individually. But I did have very poor grades for his class.

I found his facebook profile a few years ago and asked him if he remembered the time he tried to crush my jaw and he apologized with some real heartfelt poo poo and it seemed like he really regretted his actions. I was drunk and I told him he destroyed my trust in teachers and authority figures, and I'd do some really horrible poo poo to him if I ever saw him again. All he responded with was "I'm sorry" and blocked me.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Nooner posted:

Why were you all looking at eachothers dicks?

Kids pee in front of each other all the time

My friends and I used to hang out at a drainage pipe, and it wasn't unusual for us to just whip it out and piss in the water.

One kid, I'll call him Bob, used to be a straight-A, high achieving student, and then one day he whipped out his dick to pee and it was micro-phallic. Everyone made fun of him. I made fun of him like then and there, but never again and I didn't tell anyone else. But I guess the other kids did, so word got around. He went from straight-A's to barely passing, and it kind of messed up his life, I think. In high school he got super into drugs, and last time I met him, he was working at an oil change place, which is too bad, 'cuz he was a really smart kid before he found out his dick was tiny.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I uh, can't say I ever saw my friends dicks as a kid. Now college was a different story but if you don't see ur bros wangs a bunch were you really in a frat?

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Reading through the thread, figured I'd clarify for non-americans that "grade school" is literally all school. Grades 1 -> 12, or basically ages 6 -> 18

(8th grade?)
One that comes to mind involved the class bully and a troubled kid with issues at home. The bully, named Will, was loud, obnoxious and frankly as jacked as a 13 year old can be. See, his father was a scout for some professional sport, so Will had been playing all the sports since he could walk. My only personal memory of Will was a time he knocked a book out of my hands in the hallway and then stomped my fingers when I went to pick it up. gently caress you Will.

Eventually he got around to antagonizing troubled boy. Feeding off the kid's anger, Will kept pushing and pushing his buttons. Finally troubled boy snaps and screams that he's going to bring a shotgun to school and blow Will's loving head off. Instant suspension for a week, upon return he's pulled from regular classes and sent to "Special Ed".

But during that week off from school, troubled boy had nothing to do but walk around the neighborhood. Upon seeing a road-killed opossum, troubled boy picks it up and walks a mile or two across the tracks to Will's family's McMansion and stuffs that fucker waaay up in their mailbox.

Luckily, Will went off to some military school after 8th grade and I never saw that jackass again.

I became close friends with with troubled boy a few years later in High School. We're still close, and he remains troubled to this day.

Here's palate cleanser for you. Banksy and the street art movement were just getting famous during my High School years. It just so happened that my STEM loving rear end took my first art class, Graphic Design, at that time and I really got into it. (Ironically, Graphic Design was the most lucrative class I took in High School. Freelancing websites for small business paid my loving rent when I was between jobs/school.)

So feeling inspired by Banksy and Shepard Fairey, I decided to do some graffiti of my own in the boy's bathroom. I would go in with some sharpies and create murals on the walls in the style of stoneage cavemen hunting herds.

Never got caught. One close call where the Principal caught my buddy admiring my newest installation 5 minutes after the deed, but he didn't crack and drop the dime on me. Good poo poo.

seance snacks fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Dec 14, 2019

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
In middle school, we had two gymnasiums connected to each other, separated by a wall, with doors so you could go between the two gyms. At the top of this wall, there was a probably 2' gap which was covered by a curtain. Not sure why they designed it that way in retrospect, but it made for one of the funniest loving things I have ever seen.

One day, our grumpy-rear end gym teacher was sitting at a table in one of the gyms, with her back against the wall, doing paperwork I guess. Out of nowhere, a rubber dodgeball falls out of the curtain, and drops directly - and I mean perfectly - on top of her head, knocking her glasses off and leaving her really mad and confused and swearing. They must've been playing dodgeball on the other side, and someone probably kicked a ball up into the ceiling, and it somehow ended up crossing the wall with just the right amount of force to push through the curtain, and with flawless aim. I was doubled over laughing, as were a few other people, and this just made her even angrier.

Not terribly hosed up, I guess. As far as hosed up goes, in first grade one of my friends suddenly snapped in class, and he slid into the desk behind me and stabbed me in the back with a pencil, just entirely out of nowhere. I'm not sure why he chose that particular moment to go bonkers, but he came from a reeeeal hosed up home, so probably something with that I guess. It didn't go in too far and wasn't a very serious wound, thankfully.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

High school in automative class the teachers walked out for a few minutes and some dip shits started messing with the air hoses coming down from the ceiling when one broke off. One of the teachers was freaking out when they came back trying to find out who it was. The very dude who broke it instantly throws the perceived "bad kid" under the bus saying 'it was Tanner, he was swinging from it like freakin Tarzan'. No one stood up for Tanner and he was instantly dragged off without question.

Walked into class with a bag of Cheetos and whipped one across the entire classroom at a friend who just casually moved to the side and caught it in his mouth.

4th grade a girl broke down because everyone made fun of her for being stinky. This was horrific and while I left her alone she got relentlessly teased and taught me to be much more compassionate for people's situations because you never know their story. I hope she has been doing better :(

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
When I was in first grade, a classmate tried to punch me in the face and missed, hitting instead the particleboard wall of the gym. It caved in where he struck it, creating a pit about 8 inches or so across. He looked stunned for a moment and said 'wow i must be some kinda superman.'

AFAIK, they never fixed it. The hole was still there almost twenty years later.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Play posted:

I remember a girl being made fun of for getting molested by her father. No idea how that came out and pretty sure none of the kids actually knew what molestation was, but we knew it was bad and dirty and so we turned it on her like the terrible little monsters we were

kazr posted:

4th grade a girl broke down because everyone made fun of her for being stinky. This was horrific and while I left her alone she got relentlessly teased and taught me to be much more compassionate for people's situations because you never know their story. I hope she has been doing better :(

Every school has the chosen ones. And they're not chosen in a good way....

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I just remembered that there was a kid on the bus in middle school, who, multiple times each bus trip, would say, "peel your daddy's banana" as an insult.

He had a high-pitched, annoying as voice, and every ride, it was just, "I bet you peel your daddy's banana! That guy probably peels his daddy's banana! Did you peel your daddy's banana over the weekend?"

Like, obviously he knew it was a sexual innuendo, but the repetition of it just got weird after the first week, and he just kept doing it all during that school year.

I don't remember him at all outside of that one year, so I have no idea whatever happened to him.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

LabyaMynora posted:

I just remembered that there was a kid on the bus in middle school, who, multiple times each bus trip, would say, "peel your daddy's banana" as an insult.

He had a high-pitched, annoying as voice, and every ride, it was just, "I bet you peel your daddy's banana! That guy probably peels his daddy's banana! Did you peel your daddy's banana over the weekend?"

Like, obviously he knew it was a sexual innuendo, but the repetition of it just got weird after the first week, and he just kept doing it all during that school year.

I don't remember him at all outside of that one year, so I have no idea whatever happened to him.
There was a kid like this on my bus for a while. He was just strange, with a high voice, and . . . not really annoying, but a few other kids (particularly the little poo poo who looked up my dress in first grade thus leading to my lifetime of skirt avoidance) would get him worked up. He had an identical twin brother who seemed pretty normal. He rode the bus for his freshman year and then went to another school for the rest of the time I went to that school. Probably on the autism spectrum. There was definitely something off about him. The kid who teased him ended up breaking into some houses and stealing stuff and got arrested for it a while back.

I hated riding the bus.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Everybody was getting on the bus to go home at the end of the day, one kid's about to sit down. As he does, his buddy holds a sharpened pencil up under his rear end, which stabs him. The bus drives runs back due to the screaming and makes the kid show her, and in the process plenty of other students, his butthole to "see if he had lead poisoning"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Turdo posted:

Everybody was getting on the bus to go home at the end of the day, one kid's about to sit down. As he does, his buddy holds a sharpened pencil up under his rear end, which stabs him. The bus drives runs back due to the screaming and makes the kid show her, and in the process plenty of other students, his butthole to "see if he had lead poisoning"

Holy poo poo this made me laugh.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It also reminds me, I used to take the bus and there was one older dickhead kid that was a loudmouth annoying prick for years.

One year a new kid moves to town and within the first week runs up behind mcdouche as he's walking up the aisle to go home and punches him in the back of the head.

The guy starts crying and complains to the bus driver who just says "well ya probably deserved it!"

Ahh 90s.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No lead in pencil lead so he was graph-aight

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

Such Fun posted:

I remember her bringing a calendar to class featuring art made by amputees. These artists had used their feet or mouth to hold pencil or brush. Juffrouw Riet made us try to copy these pieces, and then judge us by comparing it to the original. Invariably our work was judged “ridiculous”, “so much worse”. The closing criticism would always be “, and you used your hands! Can you imagine if you had to use your mouth! Can you imagine!”

This was from months ago but lmao, this is like something out of Pete and Pete or a Cohen brothers movie or something.

In 9th grade I had an art teacher who insisted that we refer to her only as ‘Sensei.’ I don’t even remember her real name. Was she Japanese, you may ask? Nope, she was a white woman. Eventually some of my classmates started a rumor that she lived in the little back room of her classroom and smoked weed back there. I’m not sure if this was based on any actual evidence or not.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

Eventually some of my classmates started a rumor that she lived in the little back room of her classroom and smoked weed back there. I’m not sure if this was based on any actual evidence or not.

Who makes up cool rumors about people

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS posted:

No lead in pencil lead so he was graph-aight

gently caress you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I have no regrets

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

The family that lived across the road from a buddy's house was really weird and trashy, but also kinda rich for the area. They had a few kids, one of which was a guy several years older than us. There was a home video going around, made by this dude's parents, of him jumping his dirt bike over the cars in their driveway wearing nothing but his boots.
My buddy and I went over there one time to ask his parents if we could play in the creek in their back yard and the whole time we were talking to them their 15 year old daughter was just sitting on the couch bare rear end naked eating cereal and watching TV.
The older dude went missing for a week during his second (and last) year of high school. His parents woke up one morning and he was just gone, but had left his shoes and glasses so people suspected he had been kidnapped or something. He had not, he ran off to go on a meth bender but the truth didn't come out for awhile. Somehow the rumor came up that his gay uncle had kidnapped him because, you know, "gay uncle." When the kid finally decides to come home he realizes this rumor is his perfect alibi. He and a friend break into his uncle's shed, he strips and has his friend tie him up in the shed. The friend then contacts the police saying he has found the missing kid. The uncle got really lucky that the idiot kids' story fell apart almost immediately because in the first couple days after all this people wanted him dead. Kid never came back to school after this ordeal. Shortly after he was drunk driving one morning and nearly hit a school bus head on as he crashed off a bridge into the embankment below, killing himself and sentencing all the kids on the bus to our school's lovely excuse of "therapy." I never heard whether or not he was naked for that one. He did get a memorial page in the yearbook of a school no longer went to lol.
Oh and on the topic bus rides and death: an older high school kid left school early one day to go home and kill his dad with a hammer. After school the bus driver stops at the house, crawling with cops and EMTs, and sends the guy's 8 year old brother into the very fresh crime scene without a word to anyone or a care in the world.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Oh man, nothing like some familial murder to make school weird. I went to school with a girl who had a kind of misshapen face, turns out her dad had shot her in the mouth when she was little and was doing some serious time.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Oh man, nothing like some familial murder to make school weird. I went to school with a girl who had a kind of misshapen face, turns out her dad had shot her in the mouth when she was little and was doing some serious time.

God, I would hope so. This dude apparently got talked into hammer-patricide by his girlfriend who then avoided any serious charges by rolling on him iirc

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Turdo posted:

And that bus driver's name...

...was Michael Jackson.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

Eventually some of my classmates started a rumor that she lived in the little back room of her classroom and smoked weed back there.

The photo teacher at my highschool used to smoke weed in the little grove back behind the photo lab. Only know this because we caught him one time when we were going back there to smoke weed. Was a total "uhh we never saw eachother" moment. Dude was cool as hell old Vietnam vet that basically was perfect photo teacher, he had huge passion for photography and just as much for sharing and trying to get students as excited about it as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

I went to a hippie "open school" k-8 and a few years ago (I'm 27 now) it came out that my gym teacher was a pedophile. My friends and I (all girls at the time) always felt skeezed out around him, so i guess it's not surprising. Also he was a huge fat dude who would sit in a rolling chair and blast jock jams and yell at us through a megaphone while we ran around doing whatever the activity for the day was.