Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man that lady sounds like a real biotch op, you should shove your dad’s tablet up her b-hole and page it a few times lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Barudak posted:

My religion teacher in highschool triggered my parents destructive wrath when he implied that I came from a broken home because I didnt want to lead class prayer. It was probably the single nicest thing school wise they ever did for me and holy hell did the school give me wiiiiide berth after that.

drat that principal would probably get smacked in his mouth most places. I always got that kind of poo poo in college. Like you know I’m working on 7th order transformations that invoke quantum concepts of free will and the chancellor is struggling with 4D math and tesseracts blow his mind and he treats me like I’m some 2 bit pimp that’s destined for the gutter to prove some personal political viewpoint. Could have graduated in under three years but the school literally fired 80% of the staff and hired a bunch of retards that were barely capable of reading a textbook out loud to people.