Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
Sad it’s ending; but glad they didn’t let it go past the point where it declines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I was watching a cooking show with a bloke from Perth who had lived in London since he was 17 and I was instantly reminded of Simone so maybe she just picked up the accent from ex pats. It’s not the worst accent I’ve ever heard but it’s way too broad for someone living in Sydney even west Sydney

It doesn't work for her character at all, but it probably wouldn't be out of place at all from someone moderately respectable from a small country town somewhere.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Mokinokaro posted:

Guess they're retconning that to be reversible.

I always thought it was?

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ApplesandOranges posted:

The moment Simone pronounced it 'day-tah' instead of 'dah-tah' any suspension of belief that she could be remotely Australian fell apart.

I’m Australian and I hear the former considerably more often than the later.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

The doohickey is going to be in derek’s void but gen won’t know to look there.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Straight White Shark posted:

The Janet army revelation was extremely badass but... couldn't Bad Janet have just kept her mouth shut and completely stymied the judge? She only knows to go looking in other Janets' voids because Bad Janet spilled the beans.

She was raised as a villain; she can’t help but monologue to lay out her plans to everyone.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

They didn’t say they’d reincarnate on earth. They said they’d be continuously rebooted and run through various scenarios, like Micheal’s original experiment.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

That finale was morbid and depressing and it soured me on the whole show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Inkspot posted:

Watching all of Forever between last week's episode and the finale might have been a mistake. Different beasts and all that, but Maya Rudolph is compelling as gently caress as June, and seeing her as The Judge again afterwards felt, for lack of a better word, kind of blasphemous.

That was a good show, and I'm sad it didn't get a second season at least.