Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Donkey Doug is somehow both the best of this group of humans, and the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
"You can venmo me in f*ckin' friendship!" Now if that isn't a line between two best friends Kristen and Darcy, than I don't know what is!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone have the scoop on who the bad place demons chose to mess with Eleanor? It...its not gonna be Steve Austin, is it? I think that would make her get sexually frustrated more than anything else.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Stonehenge was a sex thing!

Really curious to hear what OTHER truths that elephant of light spits out.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Vietnamwees posted:

Anyone have the scoop on who the bad place demons chose to mess with Eleanor? It...its not gonna be Steve Austin, is it? I think that would make her get sexually frustrated more than anything else.

Just FYI, I'm still looking for the answer to this since I couldn't wat h the premiere since I'm out of town til tomorrow. Is it even known at this point after the premiere who it is, or is it gonna be another big mystery that the Soul Squad has to figure out?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

CaveGrinch posted:

Either that or Vicki’s acting chops are finally being put to good use.

If it were Vicki, then the Michael suit would have a limp.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Mordiceius posted:

Episode 4, "Tinker, Tailor, Demon, Spy,” has to be about the Michael suit, right?

Are you asking, or telling??

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Xelkelvos posted:

Literally every duck?

Yes

And also horses

EVERY DUCK!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Chidi messing with Simone with the 'since this isn't real than it doesn't matter what I do so I'm gonna mess with you're attitude was pretty awesome, not gonna lie.

Also I just saw that demon punching Eleanor and Michael in the face and that was pretty hilarious as well.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Whalley posted:

They find evidence that Simone started a cult based around a weird book she discovered that describes, in detail, exactly how the afterlife works, from the point of view of a demon architect and Not A Robot

I'm not even sure if Janet would be capable of blushing, but if she could, then she'd be doing it right now.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I wanna try shotgunning cheese whizz...

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Sub Rosa posted:

It really is.

Did I miss something with Brent? Why is he on the right side of the board when they don't have him cracked? Just because he thinks he needs to be good to get into the Better Place?

Not the 'Better Place', the BEST Place. :colbert:

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I'm calling it now, the guy on the train railroad in the hood is Doug Forcett.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Well I guess my theory about it being Doug Forcett on the traintracks was WAY off...

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Hey man, I'm still shocked that JASON figured out that it was a Bad Janet the whole time! I mean, JASON for God's sakes!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

ApplesandOranges posted:

I guess I'm still not getting why Shaun would even tell Michael about the suit in the first place.

Uhh, because he's a demon, and that's what demons do?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, so Michael couldn't unfold because all the residents would of seen it and put the experiment in danger, but how exactly? They already know that they're dead and in the good place, what does it matter if they see a giant fire squid?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
If you have to ask which 8 Game of Thrones characters are based on Tahani, than you are obviously not ready to learn anymore about them :colbert:

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So Bortles REALLY WAS cut from the Jaguars!?

Oh man.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Brent tried to say that he invented the concept of s'mores, which I'm pretty sure have been around since BEFORE HE WAS BORN! Of course he would of freaked out at the concept thwtvhe isn't perfect.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So am I the only goon that is still interested in finding out exactly HOW Simone died on Earth? Shawn made it sound like a real doozy of a story.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know, man. If he isn't clean shaven by NOW, then perhaps Derek is just always supposed to be bearded.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
From what I read about the episode tonight, Chidi has a final ethical dilemma. Dollars to donuts that it will involve Simone and how she died on Earth.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Look, either we refer to her as "Uber Janet" or you can GTFO.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Maxwell Lord posted:

Wrestling, illegal drugs, and Jason Statham

What is this? A list of things that Eleanor likes??

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
As entertaining as it was seeing ALL the Janets come together to hide the Earth-Restarting-remote from the Judge, I'm actually pretty sad that after she checks each of their voids, she marble-izes them. I'm curious to see which Janet the Judge will find the remote in though.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
That doesn't necessarily EXCLUDE them from having the remote in their voids, though...does it??

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

pseudorandom name posted:

The smart play would've been to give the remote to the first Janet in the instant before she got marbleized.

Then how would they get the remote back!? And that still doesn't solve the problem of the judge wanting to restart the planet!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe the committee had business to attend to in the bad place before, did you consider that possibility?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
REALLY curious to see how a 'tattoo fight' would work...

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
He should of dressed up as some kind of delivery man while filming that skit. Or at least some type of revealing shorts.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Even BABY Chidi got stomach aches!? Oh man...

I'm still uncomfortable with baby Chidi though.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Only if you suck...

You dont suck, do you?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Was it just me or was Jason's cup spilling over look really big?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Zeeman posted:

Also, Esmeralda was hysterical

I still wanna see a scene of her tending to her crows & sleeping in a giant nest.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Hey, I got a question about the experiment this season. If they used a Day counter since Day 1 that can be seen by everyone in the neighborhood, wouldn't that of been an indicator that The Good Place wasn't really what Michael told them it was?

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
If the universe-restart remote isn't in either Disco Janet's void, our Janets void, or Derek's void, than I'm going to be VERY upset! And I will feel as if Michael Schur has personally slapped me in the face!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I wanna get a Disco Janet Funkopop SO bad!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Sefer posted:

There are two on the 30th, so 5.

Awwww Fork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Did you actually write it down or did you just scribble scrabble?

Man I am going to miss Jason's quotes when this show ends.