Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

I was able to watch the webisodes on the NBC website through a free proxy I grabbed off Google, fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I guess that's Glenn on the Michael suit huh

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Uhhh what's the spoiler policy for this

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Maybe it's actually Janet and Bad Janet is the one actually handling the neighborhood now (signaled by her texting during the entire scene)

I dunno, I just thought the Bortles comment was incredibly mean :shrug:

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Ignis posted:

Maybe it's actually Janet and Bad Janet is the one actually handling the neighborhood now (signaled by her texting during the entire scene)

I dunno, I just thought the Bortles comment was incredibly mean :shrug:

:haw:

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Glenn is not really the kind of demon with the wits to do that. That would be hella out of character.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I thought that was the intention? It's not like he was gonna be useful as goo anytime soon

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

just what the world needs, more Ally McBeal

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Rewatched the ep and boy, I sure hope PewDiePie isn't a Good Place fan now lol

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I thought there were supposed to be more, but Gen closed the portal doors before more could get in

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Too bad it's not the same guy, that death sounds amazing in comparison to Brent's suicide by helicopter

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

efb

Ignis fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jan 18, 2020

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Preorders up for the blurays, including a full disc worth of bonus features

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/the-good-place-the-complete-series-collector-s-edition?product_id=7358

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Janet actually asked if they wanted to visit Ancient Greece in its full glory, but Eleanor specifically requested Greece as it was the first time Chidi saw it irl. So the possibility was there (and he probably may have gone there, at some point)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Trying to analyze a show about philosophical, abstract concepts in the same way you would nitpick a sci-fi space show is probably a bad idea. Bearimies were made so the characters of this imaginary place could quantify time as it passes differently from ours; they're just a plot tool to move the plot forward, not an intrinsically detailed made up language from Middle Earth