Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Mordiceius posted:

The descriptions for the next two episodes are:

Episode 3: Michael and Eleanor discover something troubling and turn to an unusual source for help; Tahani lends her expertise to assist with one of the new residents.

Episode 4: Uncertainty abounds when an unexpected visitor arrives.

That's really vague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

swickles posted:

Part if it is that Brent has never had his belief system challenged so has never had to re-evaluate or second think his way of life. Even a cursory challenge could result in a change in behavior.

Which is why it's a good thing that Simone gives him some pressure for that. The candidates have started to straighten each other by now. Chidi is also doing his best to shut up the gossip guy.(Was it Gary? I suck at names and he is sort of uninteresting.)

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

Before she died, the apocalypse happened and she became the most nightmarish warlord along the Fury Road

Back then, she was already convinced that her brain was hallucinating those events. Therefore she had a complete disregard of human life.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Eat This Glob posted:

4500 years ain't poo poo on the scale of cosmic existence, much less *~eternity~*. if, at the end of the day, you just want the monotony to stop after 100 years or 10,000, the end result is the same

Yeah, pretty much. You are in a nice place, but you know, that nothing will ever get you out of there and this will continue for an eternity. If course it will be kind of an inescapable prison. And the only way to continously enjoy such a prison is letting your brain shut down and atrophy your centres for critical thinking. The only true way to attain eternal happiness would be some kind of mind altering lobotomy.
The pure existence of such a door reframe everything. You are in this amazing place by choice and get to live there for as long as you want to. "I consodered leaving but on reflection, it's still cool. Let's reconsider in another 10.000 years or two."

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Zedd posted:

And her birthday!

Not a girl.

Nope, she pointed at some other part if the main line.