Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
Ugh I never watch tv and my stupid cable box is updating. This sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
I just got an almond milk commercial. Did everyone else?

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
Oh poo poo, did they just swap out Michael and Janet in the train?

Velius
Feb 27, 2001

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I keep hearing that America did a version of Review and people say its goodand I want to check it out real bad bc American remakes of Australian shows are almost universally reviled but its always geoblocked or not available here :(

Review is really good. It’s also profoundly depressing. Five stars, but I wouldn’t recommend it for people who can’t handle that sort of thing.

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
It seems to me to be very likely that eternal pleasure is seen as as empty as eternal damnation. If there’s nothing to strive for then what’s the point? I see it quite likely they decide eternal anything is pointless and instead work on a system that transcends that somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velius
Feb 27, 2001

Caufman posted:

Nice try, bad Janet. A bodhisattva can cross to the other shore at any time but stays in Samsara to show others the way.

Actually in the end Bodhi chooses to swim out into the waves.