Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Loved the episode -- I liked the fakeout with Linda, and Chidi being the fourth one makes sense. Plus everything Simone is doing is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I'm really glad we got a Tahani-heavy episode.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Michael turning back to a demon while they're in the Bad Place and that giving Jason a chance to witness it is pretty smooth, tbh

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

In the Janets episode, I think Janet has a line about marbelizing her and then changing her back when they're in a safe place.

curiousCat fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Oct 18, 2019

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

don't worry, I'll save us

https://twitter.com/RayStarKitty/status/1186751930304843776

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Guy A. Person posted:

I feel like it would have come off better if they were just too freaked out about the countdown and in a panic, or even referenced the fact that Tahani and Jason were on their way back with a rope and would be able to handle it better than they could with limited supplies.

They had just found the board with only the four of them's pictures -- Tahani and Jason were threats to them at that point

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Are you kidding?
Brent is the secretary in his hell. And the caddy.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

MikeJF posted:

Oh Bad Janet was complaining about the bad reception at the start because she knew she might need to use the group text to tell all the other Janets to come back them up if things went south.

gently caress, this makes too much sense

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Teared up at the note. gently caress.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I couldn't stop crying.

Wonderful.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

His delivery is just fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Ishamael posted:

reminded me of the Rural Juror song that closed out the finale of 30 Rock: Very moving, and very, very dumb.

god, I almost cried just reading this, what the hell