Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah, that's my thought too, that they swapped Michael right there. Janet, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Somehow, Eleanor now becoming a torturer feels like she's falling into the plans of the bad place.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Evil Mastermind posted:

Wait, how long has Janet had these highlights?

Tahani directly mentioned them; Janet explained that she researched what girls do to get over a breakup.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Bobulus posted:

I lost antenna reception in the last minute. :(

It was a shot of a hooded figure operating a handcar on the train tracks headed to the neighborhood.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Same name as Narendra Modi, India's prime minister and Hindu nationalist who's currently blacked out all communications in the muslim-majority state of Kashmir. He ain't going to the good place.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Regy Rusty posted:

She didn't even say she's not a girl!!!

:eyepop:

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Evil Mastermind posted:

JASON figured it out!?

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

MaxieSatan posted:

I just hope we get to see the various stages of Glenn in the episodes to come, if only as a brief cameo.

What were the various stages? A firetruck passed by and I got, "slug monster, spooky girl, teenage boy, :siren:, social media CEO, and finally, demon."

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Shawn knowing the pronunciation of Zendaya and then immediately realizing he'd said too much was a great little joke.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

"We've invented cosmic Coachella"

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Love that Doug Forcett's portrait is replaced with the squad

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

o gently caress spiegel im spiegel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ6Mzvh3XCc

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

I'm ok with one final ted danson

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

So 322 came up as michael's apt number, a # of bearimy's later, and once earlier. Anyone know what that's about? I assume it's not a refernce to the dota 2 meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

flashy_mcflash posted:

Maybe I'm dumb but why does Michael becoming human guarantee that no human will ever complain to the judge ever again?

Michael got to transfer from lava demon to human because he saved every soul in existence. Anyone who wants to petition the judge for an exception would need to enact an equally insurmountable good deed.