Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Jason Mantzoukas is like if Tom Bombadil were interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Mordiceius posted:

Derek Dereks.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I hope you all are aware that, under the TV/IV constitution, whoever winds up losing the skin-suit argument will have to change their avatar to Michael saying "I acquit." The Michael in question can be either the demon or Michael Scott.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

withak posted:

Her fatal flaw is that she is Australian.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I want to hear that whole book. And yeah, I caught the Kavanaugh influence, when he started whining that the whole thing was "a joke". He is very solidly in the Too Real category, making it even more satisfying when Chidi clocked him.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
A good mnemonic: BreNt is the Not real TV character. BreTt is the Too-real Supreme Court justice.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
He should have immediately kissed her :mad:

:3:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
We would have been so pissed to come back from a break to that episode. It's good it aired when it did.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Agronox posted:

and :10bux: is a pretty good price point to get people to spend money on dumb poo poo.

Yes, yes, we're all posting here.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Neither had I, until now!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Had to back up and turn on subtitles to figure out that Jason yells "FOLES" on the way out.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I was impressed by the height of the swoop in her hair when she first showed up!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I bet Mike Schur is all read-up on both John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Wait a sec, Big Ben isn't a clock! :mad:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
The last person to arrive in the Good Place will be Vincent from Lost.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I hope a sign on the wall says, "Everything is fine. Good-bye."

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

boo_radley posted:

I can't believe how my brain is trying to pronounce this.

This made me seek out the Whose Line Irish Drinking Song that ends with "You can get poo from fo͝od!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC3jvzkoi-g

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Now we'll never know if today was the day Donald Trump finally became President :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I feel like I can see a glimmer of what the joke in that tweet was supposed to be in a pre-Post-Irony world, at least. Probably a good choice by Megan not to go back and try to explain each joke away, though.

Edit: The middle one in this image holds up, I think:

https://mobile.twitter.com/YouSaidWhaaattt/status/1271678191560728581

CPColin fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Aug 2, 2020