Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Shawn has to be the only one able enough to pull it off.

Either that or Vicki’s acting chops are finally being put to good use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
GLENN BLEW UP! GLEN BLEW UP!

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Can anyone screen shot a high res pic of Disco Janet in her final pose? Hulu won’t allow iPad screenshots sadly.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Can we all give a massive thanks to Marc Evan Jackson? Uber-fan and incredible actor. When was the last time a performer has been such a fan and encyclopedic about a show? He may be the ACTUAL biggest fan of this little show that could, and he gets paid to do it.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Arist posted:

I legitimately don't know how to say this politely Taear: the things you're getting upset about aren't important to the story in the least and I cannot imagine caring about them

Finally. This.