Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Of course they use Windows Mobile in the Bad Place ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Eat This Glob posted:

Also, Jameela was on Conan last night and the interview was funny as hell, and her story about being Jason IRL is pretty excellent

Just catching up on the week, and holy hell she's so funny, charming and quite ... naughty.

"But my whole career has just been 10 years of saying yes to everything ... apart from anal."

Andy: "Well, you gotta leave something, you know? Room for growth."

"No, I don't think it's gonna grow."

She also seems to dress just like Tahani all the time.

Oh, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXsLPgAOmyg

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Rarity posted:

The extent they went to for deep cut cameos was real impressive.

I would have wished - as dumb and wrong it would have been - they had Larry David walk briefly in the background when Michael appeared on Earth.

I thought he was one of the new year's eve party guests for a second, but it wasn't him.

Kristen Bell has old woman hands.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Taear posted:

Well Michael and etc seemed fine for billions of years.

Literally not a human.