Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

flatluigi posted:

I liked it but it definitely went a lot slower than the other season premieres

also was there a thing people caught that implies the switch happened

Mainly that the recap brought up the Michael suit, which is something shows do when they're planning on springing something on the audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tristesse posted:

He was also perfect in the one episode of Review with Forrest McNeil he was on.

He got back into his car... and drove away.

MikeJF posted:

They can tie it in with a Simone joke.

Her accent didn't annoy me (am Aussie) this week because I legit didn't even register it as bad Aussie, it just sounded like one of the weird British accents.

Kirby Howell-Baptiste is also on Barry and in the second season she has a scene where she gets angry at Barry for suggesting she do an Australian accent and declares that she will never play an Australian.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He's a real piece of poo poo.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Evil Mastermind posted:

So wait, was he lying?

It was blue, so... no?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Uh, new episode on anyone?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Also a six month time skip.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Series finale is January 30th and is going to air in a 90 minute block with an aftershow included into the 90 minutes. Unclear how long the aftershow will be but it will probably break down to hour for show, half hour for aftershow.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Statham Forever!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ya Dead

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess this just goes to show you shouldn't create an all powerful being that can change reality to however they want and just hope they never get their own opinions on things.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hopefully this means the rest of the season is very Chidi heavy because I was kind of disappointed with how little he's been showing up.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah I saw the time knife, it was neat.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love how they made him dress like Justified.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Timothy Olyphant as "Timothy Olyphant"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://tv.avclub.com/mike-schur-on-making-the-judge-s-dreams-come-true-with-1840910984

Interview with Schur about how the cameo came about.

Funny thing is they got the cameo first and then wrote in Gen's obsession with Olyphant because they filmed Maya's stuff out of order with the rest of the season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm kind of hoping we get some kind of closure with Simone, Brent and John. Like it would be nice if all of a sudden they show up in the Good Place too.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

No clue what they're going to do for an hour finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm kind of surprised that there hasn't been any big twists and this has been fairly straightforward (and really, really sad.)