Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

D'arcy's Emmy's diary :3

https://www.bustle.com/p/darcy-card...campaign=bustle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

that was good but man that ending about having time with each other is difficult to watch when you're recently widowed :smith:

glad that there's a happy ending now but makes me wonder what the heck is going to happen in an hour next week! there's gotta be one more weird twist or something I would think

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

edit: /\/\/\ lol :hfive:

I'M NOT UGLY CRYING YOU'RE UGLY CRYING

like for real that poo poo was really hard for people grieving from a loss my god

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I just spent over an hour sobbing uncontrollably. I know this is just a weird internet "ha ha, somebody cared about a TV" thing, but I had all my cries beaten out of me as a kid and when they come, I am thankful and feel like maybe I actually am human.

I miss the people I've loved who are gone now. Schur knows how to make me cry.

Edit: that's not even what caused the tears, but I don't have it in me to talk about that at the moment.

Show ruled. Finale ruled.

it's ok, that was really hard for me to watch too, and I was seriously sobbing :glomp:

I think anyone who has experienced loss and especially spousal loss is having a really bad night (regardless of that being a good episode)