Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Derrek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I definitely didn't expect Vicki to have a complete arc and happy ending, but it's very cool that it happened.

Oh and it's always great to see Carl Tart pop up in anything.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jan 17, 2020

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

An important thing to remember is this is a Michael Schur show with two episodes left. There might be some conflict next episode, but the guy loves drawn out happy endings.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Ha I just rewatched the funeral episode and when Michael makes the argument about the Friends characters the only one he says should be in the good place is Phoebe.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

MikeJF posted:

One thing we are absolutely going to see next week is Kamilah (or possibly the parents) turning up and realising that the biggest thing they will ever be known for for all eternity is for being related to Tahani, Saviour of Existence.

I hadn't thought of that, and it's absolutely going to happen and it'll be great.

Oh you must be Tahani's sister!

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Well they're nailing making me happy sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

MikeJF posted:

Huh, rewatching and I realised I missed that there's a quick "1.2 Jeremy Bearemys later" between them coming up with the new afterlife tests with Vicky and the system being put into production/the gang getting into the good place. It seems like a JB is subjectively at least a year, so there was a quite a skip there, kinda sad we didn't see more of the process of refinement.

There is no Jeremy Bearemy equivalent. It's just Jeremy Bearemy. That's the joke that's the point.