Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

I’m wondering if the Bad Place plan isn’t so much Team Cockroach failing to redeem the newbies as it is to make Team Cockroach BAD again. They’ve even managed to piss off Janet.

Also, the whole reason the original four started to become good was because Eleanor and later Jason (sort of) “realized” they didn’t belong there, so the current subjects have no reason to change.

Assuming people aren’t right about the Michael suit, my baseless prediction for the episode three change-up is that they will lead someone to say “this is the Bad Place,” then run with it. Hoping the threat of damnation turns them around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

My new theory is that the original humans are still being tested. Tahani moved the ball forward by genuinely connecting with that dude. Elenore did so by talking through her feelings. Jason did so by genuinely helping out to the best of his abilities.

I have been thinking that the Bad Place plan isn’t to make them fail at helping new people as much as it’s making Team Cockroach backslide.

This episode made me laugh out loud more than either of the previous two this season.

I was anti-skinsuit until the hooded figure at the end, but now, I’m sure that SOMEONE got replaced. I don’t think it was Michael, but it could be Janet, as I agree she might be acting out of character. Comedy option would be Jason, who Molotoved the Bad Place before stealing the handcart. Evidence for Jason, there is no way he didn’t crack lying to Chidi for a week.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

howe_sam posted:

BAD JANET OUT OF NOWHERE

CALLED IT!!! EVERYONE SAID I WAS MAD!!

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Robot Hobo posted:

Am I the only one disappointed that we didn't get to see Janet devouring her babies at the stroke of midnight, as promised?

Maybe next week.

Like Goya’s Saturn

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Mordiceius posted:

Tiya Sircar is insanely attractive. Holy mother forking shirtballs.

Yeah, absolute smoke show. YEW!

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

I hate this show I’m bawling

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

So that definitely means the afterlife will eventually empty forever one day right :v:

This is what I thought happened when Michael showed up to the meeting that had been canceled. I figured the Judge was going to say “There aren’t any more people to go through.” I’m not sure why, I wasn’t thinking annihilation, but like heat death or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Xelkelvos posted:

give it a few thousand Bearimys. he might figure out the sexism part. then we can get to the racism for a few million Bearimys

As long as it takes. he’ll get there.