Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Jesse Plemons owns and Vince Gilligan was lucky to get him to do this at any weight because he gives far and away the best performance in the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I feel like the weirdest part of the walt scene was putting so much focus on jessie getting a business degree or doing sports medicine, like in most movies like this a flashback to two central characters talking about the future will like, go somewhere. But in this one they have a conversation about the future and it's entirely off the wall suggestions that aren't even maybes for happening.

It at the very least shows that Jesse got separate sets of fatherly advice from Mike and Walt, and ultimately ended up following Mike’s advice.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Also based on the Breaking Bad finale Vince Gilligan isn’t one for allowing basically any ambiguity in an ending so it’s not surprising to me that he felt the need to continue providing answers.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I’m not sure when they filmed this but Cranston was also in Network on broadway through June of this year.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Groovelord Neato posted:

I was so bummed when I brought up Deadwood to stream and saw it was barely longer than an episode.

I mean it’s 110 minutes. That’s a totally normal length for a film. Barely longer than an episode would be like 70 minutes.