Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'm trying to think what loose ends there are for him to chase up and I'm coming up blank. It's edited in a way to make it look like a revenge movie but that might just be marketing.

I think its more likely he is making amends as much as possible before he goes away, which could include Brock, his friends, Marie (The police cars being Hank's funeral), Mike's daughter, maybe Walt's family last, I could see flashbacks for Mike and a surprise Walt flashback towards the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

Takes No Damage posted:

Just watched this and I'm into it. Was pretty much just a double episode of BB, which must have been really tricky and difficult to achieve after everyone's had a half decade break.

I would not have expected us to be spending most of our flashback time with Todd, I get the feeling it was some combination of his actor having the most availability and the audience knowing the least about him. In the show I can only remember one shot of his 'home' life, where it's shown that he likes to keep souvineers like the spider and the snowglobe, this expanded on him quite a bit. Of course I was waiting for Walter to show up, but what else do we really not already know about him? I am glad that his 'last' scene with Jesse was a nice, fatherly one :kiddo: Vaguely reminds me of the last thing they shot together for BB which was also a flashback to the first time they cooked in episode 1, though focused on Walt instead of Jesse.

After vacuum bro called the cops and Jesse was calling his bullshit I was totally expecting the phone to ring again in his hand with 911 calling him back, so expectations subverted there. I am unnecessarily proud of myself for immediately calling that the money was in the fridge, even before he started hitting his head on it, and that he had the smaller gun in his left hand already pointed at Kandy.

The shootout scene does stick out as weird/silly, but like someone else pointed out the room just got done doing coke off stripper tits for an hour so Kandy was probably up for anything by then. And I guess the explosion destroyed evidence? Probably just one last gently caress You from Jesse for him helping the Nazis chain him up.

And yeah bummer about Forster, the very day this gets released :(

e:

The built-in cupholders had LEDs that made their drinks glow :allears:

Was there a clue to the money being in the fridge? At first I thought it was going to be hid in the cans of soup.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
I dunno right from the start Krazy 8's death was pretty weighty and serious.